Big Four

Had a quick search but didn't see anything.

I'm in my second season with Southport and I checked all of the big four and Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea haven't signed a single player since the start of the game and i'm on the 15th dec 09 now! Arsenal have signed Lescott for 8m and some Isreali youngster but surely this isnt very realistic? Every year all of these clubs usually spend fairly big bar Arsenal but they all usually bring in 1 or 2 big names and maybe the odd squad player or promising youth player but bar Arsenal on my game they havent signed anyone..

Strange, no? Or does this happen in a lot of peoples games?

Liverpool in my career game have been very, very active in the transfer market. (9.2 patch applied and started with). They're currently playing Aguero and Torres up front in a 4-4-2. Don't think there's a problem with this, at least in my game.

Liverpool in my career game have been very, very active in the transfer market. (9.2 patch applied and started with). They're currently playing Aguero and Torres up front in a 4-4-2. Don't think there's a problem with this, at least in my game.

okay, i have the 9.2 patch too and also started with it, just seemed unusual

man city spent 168 million in 1st season on my game and got relegated, to be fair they have pritty large squads and not sure they have large transfer budgets, but they dont need to sign players when they play on untill they are 40 odd.

does any one know if this is beeing looked at in the patch 0.3?

The 'Big Four' might have to be changed, replacing Arsenal with Villa

hehe no way. Every season there is always one team that exceeds thier abilities and league position, think of everton, ipswich recently, think of Blackburn less recently. After this season, villa will be back to mid table mediocrity again, i have forseen it.

When i was with Arsenal,i signed a few players to strengthan Arsenal and to make the team a title challenge.Man City did break the big 4 and Liverpool finish 5th.I did sign few youngsters and over the years now,i would want to nature them into brill Players.Hardly on my Man U,Chelsea,Liverpool want to sign.They bring in 1 per season.

Just finished my 4th season and this is the amount they have signed on my game.

Liverpool 8 players in total

Man UTD 4 players in total

Arsenal 7 players in total

Chelsea 8 players in total

I am appoaching the January transfer window in my 5th season and this is how many my top 4(I`m Man Utd so i replaced with Man City) have purchased.

Liverpool 10 players in total

Arsenal 12 players in total

Chelsea 15 players in total

Man City 31 players in total

and Man City have spend 454m pounds while getting 226m in return and all they have to show for it is 1 EPL and 1 LC :)

Archived