Anyone tried moving the OF to other leagues?

Has anyone tried a different league? I'm thinking of moving Rangers and Celtic to La Liga.

How did you get on? Where you successful?

I've moved the OF to England in previous years. It usually only took two or three years to win the league.

Nah. I like to see how messed up the SPL gets a few years into the game. St. Mirren done 5 in a row in my last save.Celtic and rangers where just no where to be seen.

in my season 2017/18 celtic are a SD1 side and rangers are looking like they are getting relegated this season

also aberdeen has won it 4 times in a row - the scottish regens seem amazing

but apart from that my leeds utd are the best club in europe now :)

in my season 2017/18 celtic are a SD1 side and rangers are looking like they are getting relegated this season

also aberdeen has won it 4 times in a row - the scottish regens seem amazing

but apart from that my leeds utd are the best club in europe now :)

Now that is weird. The wealth of the OF will always keep them ahead of the pack. Always has, always will.

Now that is weird. The wealth of the OF will always keep them ahead of the pack. Always has, always will.

yeah thats what i thought but i noticed something quite strange forming in the 2013/14 season aberdeens team won the uefa cup so i took a look at them and wow was my reaction as i most have seen 5-6 young regens with phenom stats and still only 20-21 years old - i tryed poaching a few of them and gave aberdeen somewhere in the region of 30-45 million for 4 regens which must have given them some spending prowess in the same season i noticed celtic had gone from league winners to 7th place finish - i still can't understand that mass drop but the follwing season they got relegated and are still in SD1 now

yeah thats what i thought but i noticed something quite strange forming in the 2013/14 season aberdeens team won the uefa cup so i took a look at them and wow was my reaction as i most have seen 5-6 young regens with phenom stats and still only 20-21 years old - i tryed poaching a few of them and gave aberdeen somewhere in the region of 30-45 million for 4 regens which must have given them some spending prowess in the same season i noticed celtic had gone from league winners to 7th place finish - i still can't understand that mass drop but the follwing season they got relegated and are still in SD1 now

As a Rangers fan I would have been gloating at that (but unfortunately you also have Aberdeen winning the title).

question if you're moving teams around do you have to replace them with other teams?

eg celtic for bolton and so on?

i've never done editing before so sorry for this question which i think i already know the answer to :)

Find the club in the editor and click on competitions. You can then select which competiton that team play in. If the team is changing country (eg Rangers and Celtic to England) then you also need to change nationality. So click on details and change nation (in this case England).

I look at the current tables and relegate the bottom two from each divison (eg. WBA and Middleborough from the EPL to Championship). I do this down to the blue square premier and then leave the bottom two without a league (ie.leave division empty).

In Scotland you could promote teams up a league and then promote a couple of Junior teams into the third division to make up the numbers.

Hope that helps.

Archived