9.3.0 Patch out end of the month - Podcast News - Miles

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you can carry on with your current game

If i start now with custom 9.2.0 db which icludes most of transfers to end of January and later install 9.3.0 patch, will the game bug fixes or match engine fixes have a effect to my save or do i need to start fresh game to have those fix effects?

Us testers do realise were putting our selfs in fireing line revealing our identity:p:D

As long as were not revealing details about what were testing its ok. Although for safety's sake i have bought a novelty comedy set of glasses, nose and moustache. I am the master of disguise.

As long as were not revealing details about what were testing its ok. Although for safety's sake i have bought a novelty comedy set of glasses, nose and moustache. I am the master of disguise.

No lol i did't mean we will get in trouble offf si as were not giving anything away i ment off our fellow community :D

Pretty poor why does it take them this long when they have had ages yet other guys in the Editors Hideaway have transfer updates within days?

Maybe because the data updates in the editors section dont contain game fixes that need testing, then re-testing! Simple really. :thup:

Pretty poor why does it take them this long when they have had ages yet other guys in the Editors Hideaway have transfer updates within days?

1 of them updates is mine lol wallys and its doing very well.But its not just about data updates thats easy part loads of things need to be tested

I understand but they had other patches out in smaller amounts of time whilst fixing major bugs yet it takes them at least a month to fix minor things?

I'm sure you'd rather wait longer for a more playable game with less bugs than getting a rushed, buggy game. Wouldn't you?

I understand but they had other patches out in smaller amounts of time whilst fixing major bugs yet it takes them at least a month to fix minor things?

Also, the major things are easy to find to fix them and there was only a few, compared to hundreds of smaller, harder to find ones that crop up.

I'm sure you'd rather wait longer for a more playable game with less bugs than getting a rushed, buggy game. Wouldn't you?

Also likes been said its not as simple as ironing out 1 bug and thinking job done as fixing 1 bug can create another so every detail and fix needs to be closely watched over and over

Archived