Friends with managers, ever?

When you are in their favoured personnel you are considered their friend. I think the further left your name is the higher they think of you, so the favoured stat would be closer to 100.

Once you are in their favoured personnel list you then can get bids accepted at alot lower price as aiston mentioned about getting youth.

I appear on other managers' favoured personnel list without me ever doing it. Mostly is happens because I am managing a favoured club of this other manager, and when your teams meet, he says something like "<TEAM NAME> can win the title this season" etc etc. The more we play each other, the more he praises my team,and I become one of his favoured personnel for no reason. So he is actually praising the club, not me!

i alwasy try and praise a manager before i bid for one of his players' date=' they always turn round and give a poor opinion of my managment skills lol.

Always get on well with rafa tho thats a fact.. ;)[/quote']

the only reason to be friends with crazy-rafa is to nick torres off him ;)

my squad never likes me praising managers, always lowers their morale saying i shouldnt be praising other clubs!

Archived