feeder promotion

I got Wolves to the premier league, which wasnt hard. The hard part was keeping them up. I managed to keep them up the second time by sending some very talented regen youth. The youth came back so much better, regulary playing in the prem is a real bonus. Also got a spanish team to the top div but they got taken over and the link was cancelled.

My board keep coming back with pointless teams, like amauter teams and such, ones with no players. So Wolves is my best feeder club atm.

I think it is a good idea to get your feeder team in the highest league you possibly can. That way your players are being sent to a better club with better facilities and coaches etc.

Actually, having said that, who deals with the training of player son loan to affiliates. I have always assumed that their training would be governed by the club they are on loan to. Therefore if you are sending them to a BSP team, they may be getting first team football, but they are suffering a little also because the traning facilities and coaches are pants.

I got the amazing worksop as my affiliate. They are unfortunatly not in one of the active leagues so it is very hard to follow their progress. I try to send a few player for key positions to them.

Didn't PSV's reserves beat the senior side IRL in the cup a few years ago?

I also remember a season where Ajax and their feeder team were in the semi-finals of a cup competition and were drawn in different semis, meaning they could have met in the final and it could have caused a massive problem.

iirc the Ajax reserves lost their semi

Archived