Fan criticism for not changing tactics

Was originally criticised for not changing tactics from 4-1-3-2, then I changed to 5-3-2, but was again criticised for not varying my tactics from 5-3-2, and then finally, I changed to 5-4-1, and yes, you guessed it, I get criticised for not changing my tactics from 5-4-1.

I've had a situation where I was playing 4-4-2 for ages and on a losing run. Halfway through a match, a striker got injured and I had no others, so I switched to a 4-5-1. After the match, I was criticized for not changing from my 4-5-1 formation. I only had it for 45 minutes!!

on a previous save game i was on a losing streak with a 4-4-2 and i got criticised for not changing tactics. so i thought fair enough - i will go for a 4-3-3, lost again and then got a message criticising me for changing tactics and it not working. God give it a chance!!!!

Luckily in my new save im much more successful! lol

Too many sloppy errors i read about this game, it infuriastes me. It is NOT SI fault, it is those ******** fm testers for not picking up on it. They have the luxury of playing the game ahead of the deadline, they should bloddy well see these things and tell SI

I've only EVER had the fans criticise my repeated use of the same tactics once in 9 Days' worth of FM09 playing time.

I've never had it... I once got criticised for changing tactics from a "winning formula". to be honest though all that matters very little - you need to find a win, and if you're winning their whining makes no difference, the winning is far more important to the board and happiness.

As for the 'testers' it's impossible to catch everything - I know that sounds like a crap get out but it's true, no amount of soak testing or in depth gaming is gonna throw up every scenario - QA + beta testers is a very insignificant number compared to the actual number of fm players.

I do get critisized as well for not changing the formation since my team didn't play well. But due to the players I have I need to continue the 4-4-2 tactic.

And I finally found a way to continue this tactic and at the same time, I started to win and fans have stopped critisizing me.

Just need to change a bit in individual formation, therefore how a player should play in a particular position must be known by us, so that the correct instruction can be set to our players in a formation.

Good luck!

I got criticised for not changing my tactics because I highlighted that my worst striker scores much more than my supposedly best striker ( Fernando Torres) when both are reasonably similar style players. When i say much more i mean 10 goals a season more, imo this is unrealistic

Archived