Help with Liverpool?

Ive tried with the reds a 1000 times but get no where. Never win away and strugggle at home. My best tatic so far is 442 diamond but I dont really get ne where. Ne ideas guys?

Ive tried with the reds a 1000 times but get no where. Never win away and strugggle at home. My best tatic so far is 442 diamond but I dont really get ne where. Ne ideas guys?

I found using the 4-3-3 tactis posted on here did winders for my Liverpool team. The defence doesnt need much tinkering with, but I'd get Oré and Lula, plus Llorente. Keep Cisse as he gets around 30 goals. Kewll is great for the first season, then gets injured 5-6 times a season. Try and get Kompany and keep an eye on Robbie Foy and Darren Potter. I let them go, and they went to Juventus and Arsenal!!

forget your diamond it neverworks with anyone i find try a 424 with only three new signings it works brilliant. Dudek in goal finnan dr rissedl hyypia dc hunt (bolton 5.5 mill)mc Gerrard mc alonso aml Duff (chelsea 17 mill) amr garcia cf cisse ljuboja (on loan to sttugart 5 mill) it works a dream for me duff is brilliant gets goals plus assists anything else?

Archived