Would be good for X division

i was wondering if there is a post or anyone has an idea of how leagues compare to Englands 6 levels, for example i was was in spain and it said they were good enough for the 2nd teir how could that compare to an english division?? hope people understand what i mean

As a rough guide, I'd say the Primera Liga is roughly on a par with the Premiership and the Liga BBVA with the Championship. After that, the correspondence gets a little screwy because Spain then immediately has a load of separate-but-equal divisions, whereas England goes down for three more tiers before regionalizing.

wouldnt mind knowing how it compares with a lot of nations, might try and compile a list, like add a manager at a club in x division and scout them from a prem or champ team, would mean going to 20+ countries and joining a club in every division to do...........

wouldnt mind knowing how it compares with a lot of nations, might try and compile a list, like add a manager at a club in x division and scout them from a prem or champ team, would mean going to 20+ countries and joining a club in every division to do...........

And you'd need scouts with the same attributes, and same knowledge of the country they are scouting and the player's country too just to be safe. And the clubs in the lower leagues won't be able to scout the same players.

TBH, you'd be better off checking league reputations in the editor. I think the Premiership is one point above the Primeria and the Championship two or three above BBVA.

And you'd need scouts with the same attributes, and same knowledge of the country they are scouting and the player's country too just to be safe. And the clubs in the lower leagues won't be able to scout the same players.

TBH, you'd be better off checking league reputations in the editor. I think the Premiership is one point above the Primeria and the Championship two or three above BBVA.

cheers, never thought of looking at the leagues stats, probably how the scouts determine the comparison

Archived