one shot on goal

i appriciate that at times your tactics are never perfect, but going on these streaks were for 6 or 7 games you totally dominate the opposition creating litterally hundreds of chances, and the ai has one shot on goal in the whole 90 and never, ever misses, sorry , but that is a load of *****, unrealistic crap, maybe in the odd one of game, but not 6 or 7 in a row, there is no way, your tactics could be so bad , as to dominate every game, limit the opposition to 1 attack , and yet still be wrong, this whole thing needs to be addressed, sigames are taking the **** imho

i appriciate that at times your tactics are never perfect, but going on these streaks were for 6 or 7 games you totally dominate the opposition creating litterally hundreds of chances, and the ai has one shot on goal in the whole 90 and never, ever misses, sorry , but that is a load of *****, unrealistic crap, maybe in the odd one of game, but not 6 or 7 in a row, there is no way, your tactics could be so bad , as to dominate every game, limit the opposition to 1 attack , and yet still be wrong, this whole thing needs to be addressed, sigames are taking the **** imho

Do you really need to post on dozens of topics every couple of days, making exactly the same posts without a shred of actual evidence.

It's your tactics.

Really.

The game isn't perfect.

But it really is.

Your tactics that is.

Honest.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one getting a little bit sick of you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Genuine_quality:

why do you reply then, whats this, a post only nice things so you dont upset hershie board

freedom of speech you dopey thick bastard </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Generally, in life, if you want anyone to take notice of you making a point, you have to prove it, and have the decency and intelligence to listen to the other side of the argument. That's what 'freedom of speech' (possibly the most overused phrase by children on message boards and forums trying to defend their inane ramblings) is; the freedom to counter an argument, pretty much. Not the freedom to insult someone or something with little or no rational justification, then get defensive when you need to back it up.

And oh, the irony. icon_wink.gif

The game is obviously annoying the crap out of you so can I ask why do you keep playing it? Also why do you find it necessary to rant about how crap the game is on this forum?

I'm not being a smart arse here and am honestly curious as to the answers to both of these questions because if I don't like a game/it annoys the crap out of me I sell it and move on. Why play a game that agitates you to the point you find it necessary to vent your spleen on an internet forum?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Genuine_quality:

you can paraphrase it , and try and break it down to suit you as much as you want, including the little 'i am so clever' ditty at the end, but it still is freedom of speech and you still are a dopey little bastard </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You haven't a clue what you're talking about. I wish you had broken it down to be honest, so it made some kind of sense.

I can see a card coming. I will admit that I'm rather short though, if that'll give you the satisfaction you oh-so-crave? icon_wink.gif

why is water wet, why is blood red and why is granny dead </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) Low viscosity?

2) Hemoglobin

3) Shame? icon_confused.gif

why is blood red, hemoglobin, jesus, your a ****ing genius,

stick to football manager games

high viscosity?

oh my </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was GCSE biology. I scraped a B.

By no means a genius; it's pretty common knowledge.

You've already got a yellow..

whats common knowledge, all colours are formed by the interaction of light onto a suface at a molecular level or iron molecules in blood?

its like asking whats an ice creams made of and saying frozen milk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get what you're trying to prove..

Originally posted by Genuine_quality:

whats common knowledge, all colours are formed by the interaction of light onto a suface at a molecular level or iron molecules in blood?

its like asking whats an ice creams made of and saying frozen milk

Im not trying to prove anything, its already common knowledge, blood is red because our eyes see a certain wavelength caused by the surface of the substance subjected to ulraviolet light, you gave a childs answer,like what powers a car, petrol, much in the same way you gave me an answer to what was, intially a rhetorical question

Im not trying to prove anything, its already common knowledge, blood is red because our eyes see a certain wavelength caused by the surface of the substance subjected to ulraviolet light, you gave a childs answer,like what powers a car, petrol, much in the same way you gave me an answer to what was, intially a rhetorical question </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well no, haemoglobin is what makes it red, opposed to something else making it appear another colour, in our eyes. It's a different colour inside the body anyway, because of the reaction with air.

forget it, the answer im giving is far more complicated than the simplisitc child like one you are giving me, ban me, i want a voluntary red card, im in a mad house </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha. In what way is it? I'm answering the question, and you're saying why, basically, we see anything at all.

OH MY GOD, this is a Football Manager forum. icon_eek.gif

its a mad house because your completely missing the point, the questions were rhetoric, not deserving of a secondry school gcse explanation, of which you took literally </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't quite get irony, do you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

its like asking whats an ice creams made of and saying frozen milk </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't get what you're trying to prove.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...that he can use wiki as a substitue for intellect lol

On topic, the game DOES need a new way to demonstrate that the users has flawed tactics, as one-shot-one goal syndrome is very annoying, and not entirely realistic*.

However this is avoidable by using any half decent tactic, so it really isn't that big an issue.

A pity the OP has made what could have been a relevant point into nothing more than a moan.

*It does happen IRL, but an order of magnitude less often than it does in FM.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isuckatfm:

The game is obviously annoying the crap out of you so can I ask why do you keep playing it? Also why do you find it necessary to rant about how crap the game is on this forum?

I'm not being a smart arse here and am honestly curious as to the answers to both of these questions because if I don't like a game/it annoys the crap out of me I sell it and move on. Why play a game that agitates you to the point you find it necessary to vent your spleen on an internet forum? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he's anything like me, he won't admit defeat to a mere GAME... I'm obviously smarter than the game so why do I suck at it? (no pun/offense intended isuckatfm)

Thing is its not just the AI who benefit fromm this and this is where it really spoils the game.

Ive just won the treble for Spurs and most games I win by creating far fewer, but "better quality" chances than the opposition with the slow tempo game teams have to use when they become the best side as its seemingly (and illogically) the nest way to break down stubborn defences.

So you'd think well whats the problem your winning?! The problem for me is that the ebb and flow of games in FM is all wrong, its hard to get a feel for the game as its all one paced and you never get that feeling as irl that concerted pressure is going to lead to a goal.

Its just really awful as at times it feels like what is occuring on the pitch is barely linked in with your tactics or player ability as you gain results that at times I feel I didnt deserve on the viewing of the game.

Its about time SI stopped burying their heads in the sand and saw this issue for what it is.

Its not peoples tactics, its SIs tactics- youve created the tactical side and its a mess.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ched:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:

I don't get what you're trying to prove.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...that he can use wiki as a substitue for intellect lol

On topic, the game DOES need a new way to demonstrate that the users has flawed tactics, as one-shot-one goal syndrome is very annoying, and not entirely realistic*.

However this is avoidable by using any half decent tactic, so it really isn't that big an issue.

A pity the OP has made what could have been a relevant point into nothing more than a moan.

*It does happen IRL, but an order of magnitude less often than it does in FM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree- but I can see why he is angry because this has been an issue for many, many years and it gets dismissed as people moaning about "SuperGoalies" and allowed SI to totally ignore it.

Archived