Unstoppable Arsenal!!

Your right about using the search function,but mentioning the word "idiot" is a bit below the belt.

You have to get used to Tomtuck;):D

He's right tbh, a search would hae produced 50 odd threads with the op's all saying the same thing, without thinking of possible reasons for it.

Arsenal ado seems impossible to beat at times but it can be done I have won the last 3 prems in a row with my Sunderland team. At times its gets you down but as I said they can be stopped.

Although Adebayor just scored 50 goals in 33 league games on my current save which is amazingly unrealistic but still not many people moan when their striker scores loads. I dont think I have had a striker score that much on FM09 though so I have a right to moan lol.

But they have played 2 games less than the rest. If they win those two games they are 1 point behind 3rd place.

Fair point.

EDIT: Actually, there are teams above who've played one game less. If they win their games, United could still be as low as about fifth or sixth.

its strange how 'arsenal arent over rated' and yet so many people independtly come to the forum saying otherwise

maybe its their tactics

*rolls*

Arsenal have the worst PA/CA of all the big 4 sides, and for 9.3.0 their stats are going down again.

Their style of football/tactics suits the match engine, so they do well.

And it's :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I find that arsenal are always winning everything come to about 2013 and onwards. In mine they've won the champions league 4 times in a row. Ah well in the summer everyone should be off anyway when they finish in 5th! im a man utd fan but come on the villa.

Archived