How can I get loads of money for my player?(player named in post)

I signed Axel Witsel for Crewe in the prem and now he wants to play for a bigger club. I am willing to let him go but not unless I get a big offer. The teams that are interested are Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. He is under contract for another 3 seasons yet I have offered him out for £30 million but had no takers, I offered him out for £25 million and still nothing. I have sold this player on a previous game for £37 million but that was just an out of the blue offer.

So do I transfer list him or keep him and hope that someone bids the amount I want for the lad?

Transfer list him, and make sure you play him. If you are confident he will play for his country (and has less than 10 caps) also add a clause for a monstrous fee after 1 cap. Also make sure after you offer him out that you reset his asking price to 'Unspecified'; teams seem very put off by this even if the asking price is lower than they promptly offer you I've found

I would decide to keep the lad .. if that calibre of club is sniffing around he must be a good player.

Decide in your mind to keep him at all costs. ... build a team around him, praise and nurture him .... gauranteed at that point, the point when you need him most, the big boys will offer ... lol.

Keep playing him, I sometimes find that when a player wants to leave for a bigger club, i normally dump them in the reserves until they rot, then their value goes down. Also reject their offers saying that it isn't good enough. Failing all that take control of one of them and make them buy him for what you want. LOL. That is cheating somewhat, but not really that bad.

Archived