1300+ minutes without conceding a goal...

It's happened to me before in a cup game. It was really annoying. I created a new thread to have a rant and see if anyone else had the same problem but it got closed by a mod, and I was told that a fix would be made for 9.0.2. Are you using that patch?

It looks very much like your keeper has been paid off by the Mafia or some similarly shady organisation. This sort of thing is not at all uncommon I'm sorry to say. Obviously you're going to have to confront your keeper over this, but do so carefully as any clumsy accusations could have a severe effect on squad harmony. If you're absolutely certain that he has been compromised, you've no choice but to throw the book at him. Hard!

It's happened to me before in a cup game. It was really annoying. I created a new thread to have a rant and see if anyone else had the same problem but it got closed by a mod, and I was told that a fix would be made for 9.0.2. Are you using that patch?

Yeah all patched.

It looks very much like your keeper has been paid off by the Mafia or some similarly shady organisation.

Hmmm.....well he IS Russian. If my Russian striker starts missing penalties and open goals I'm not going to be happy :)

A similar thing happened to me when i was in the region of 900 mins without conceding a goal.

Akinfeev, my goalkeeper takes the ball to the edge of the area only for the opposing forward to run up behind him and slot the ball home I really don`t know what he was thinking but after seeing something similar i had a little chuckle!!

Archived