transfer market question

Can anyone offer me any advice on this matter.

I'm the manager of Aston Villa, 4th Season about to start, won some cup competitions (home & aboard) and finished 3rd in Prem Leg'

Problem: Everytime i make an offer for various players (mainly from Jack Edwards top players list) i keep geeting emails back from the clubs that they do not wish to sell him. I have increased the offer bids but each time the same responce comes back. Is there a tactic that you can use to obtain these players?

Example: Azar Kardis, only £400k, offered £3m and still no go.

Is this a simple case of, forget chasing these players as the clubs will NEVER sell and start targeting others instead.

Can anyone offer me any advice on this matter.

I'm the manager of Aston Villa, 4th Season about to start, won some cup competitions (home & aboard) and finished 3rd in Prem Leg'

Problem: Everytime i make an offer for various players (mainly from Jack Edwards top players list) i keep geeting emails back from the clubs that they do not wish to sell him. I have increased the offer bids but each time the same responce comes back. Is there a tactic that you can use to obtain these players?

Example: Azar Kardis, only £400k, offered £3m and still no go.

Is this a simple case of, forget chasing these players as the clubs will NEVER sell and start targeting others instead.

• SI Staff

Every player has his price (although it has to be said, some of the prices which Chelsea or Real Madrid might ask for key players would be beyond the budget of all clubs and come to think of it most small sized nations icon_wink.gif ).

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PrescotCables:

Thing that annoys me is that if a club wants any of my players I can negotiate the price. I've never had a club negotiate with me, which would be nice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive noticed tht too but they do give up in the end when they reach there price

Archived