Manager Reputation

Hi, can i ask why my manager reputation is stuck at 'continental'? I have win alot of titles already, and after doing a brief search online, it seems like i'm not the only one facing this.

Any help or explanation is greatly appreciated..

My rep is world class and all I've won is Serie B, although I have managed to get Cesena from Serie C/1 to a Uefa Cup spot in 5 seasons.

Maybe it has something to do with your past career, mine is set to professional footballer, maybe if you are just a Sunday league player it takes longer?

What do you mean by a few times though? I won 8 straight Bundesliga and a CL with Bayern, but my rep is still continental, in my case I think ti's realistic, but if your record is similar, it isn't realistic.

I have win 3 BPL seasons on the go, 2 champions league win and 2 FA cup wins and 3 league cup wins. If that isn't world class i don't think its realistic already. If you won 8 straight Bundesliga seasons and still on continental status. Thats not reaslistic as well.

What do you mean by a few times though? I won 8 straight Bundesliga and a CL with Bayern, but my rep is still continental, in my case I think ti's realistic, but if your record is similar, it isn't realistic.
My rep is world class and all I've won is Serie B, although I have managed to get Cesena from Serie C/1 to a Uefa Cup spot in 5 seasons.

Maybe it has something to do with your past career, mine is set to professional footballer, maybe if you are just a Sunday league player it takes longer?

Don't you think you should only take credit from what u have won in your time as a manager? What has it gotta do with your past career? You can always be a terrible player but a legendary manager!

Don't you think you should only take credit from what u have won in your time as a manager? What has it gotta do with your past career? You can always be a terrible player but a legendary manager!

You're mistaking reputation for manager status. Roy Keane's reputation would be World Class because he is a well known personality, but his managerial status would be continental at best.

I have win 3 BPL seasons on the go, 2 champions league win and 2 FA cup wins and 3 league cup wins. If that isn't world class i don't think its realistic already. If you won 8 straight Bundesliga seasons and still on continental status. Thats not reaslistic as well.

What was your starting reputation? I don't think mine is unrealistic, but your may well be, the Bundesliga (in FM terms) is a sub standard league, so reputation wouldn't increase that much with league wins compared to someone who won La Liga 8 times in a row.

You're mistaking reputation for manager status. Roy Keane's reputation would be World Class because he is a well known personality, but his managerial status would be continental at best.

What was your starting reputation? I don't think mine is unrealistic, but your may well be, the Bundesliga (in FM terms) is a sub standard league, so reputation wouldn't increase that much with league wins compared to someone who won La Liga 8 times in a row.

Where do you find managerial status, if it is on your profile page then I am world class there as well as rep. in the personal page. I don't think I should be really.

i can't exactly remember what it was.. but as u have said, it is unrealistic considering how FM rate BPL even if i started out as an unproven manager.

It wouldn't be unrealistic if you started out as an unproven manager. Selecting that option means that you are just some fella off the street who walked into the Liverpool job and you are building your rep from scratch, it would take years and many many trphies before you got to World Class status.

Mine is still continental despite winning CL twice, World club championship 2 and premier league 4 times. Infact last season i lost only 1 game all season (first of the CL pool games). In the run i won the premier league, FA cup, league cup, world club championship, CL, european super cup, community shield.

Still not world class rep. Interestingly all my staff that have come up through the leagues with me are now world class.

Akaz

PS> I am playing as Hyde United

no offence, but does it really matter? also if you take a lower premier league club, say fulham, and do what you did with 'pool for them you would probably be world class, but seeing as those trophies are very obtainable with liverpool maybe it's not as much of an achievment?

Mine is still continental despite winning CL twice, World club championship 2 and premier league 4 times. Infact last season i lost only 1 game all season (first of the CL pool games). In the run i won the premier league, FA cup, league cup, world club championship, CL, european super cup, community shield.

Still not world class rep. Interestingly all my staff that have come up through the leagues with me are now world class.

Akaz

PS> I am playing as Hyde United

It doesn't make sense, achieving such a result with Hyde United having all your staff promoted to world class reputation and you're stuck at continental. For my case, my staff are all at world class status as well. Let face it, if you win as much as 3 premier league titles on the roll, you're world class no matter which club you're managing.

Archived